By dave | November 5, 2016
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, that can not be manufactured by the body. Probably one of the best known sources
of this vitamin is oranges. Also known as absorbic acid, this vitamin is a great antioxidant. It’s not difficult
to ensure you get enough Vitamin C into your diet.
How could Vitamin C help my body?
- improve your immune system’s function.
- reduce the severity of colds.
- help maintain capillary strength.
- works with nutrients to build body tissues.
- protects against bruising and blood clotting.
- increase your body’s ability to absorb Iron.
Foods that are high in Vitamin C
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- Green Peppers
- Oranges / Tangerines
- Frozen Peas