By dave | November 5, 2016
What is Vitamin B (complex)?
Vitamin B is a group of water-soluble vitamins, that are essential to the body. Each of the B group of vitamins plays a very important biological role, but are often found in the same foods; because of this, they are often called the B complex.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) helps to control the metabolism and helps nerve conduction
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) again helps to control the metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 helps to keep the nervous system healthy.
- Vitamin B12 helps to keep the nervous system healthy.
How could Vitamin B help my body?
- help keep the nervous system healthy.
- help your metabolism to stay in check.
Foods that are high in Vitamin B
- Brewers Yeast
- Dairy Produce
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- Red meats (try to avoid fatty cuts)
- Whole grains